There are two situations when you see this warning when you open an Excel file, work or powerpoint.
- The first case, because the memory in the computer or hard drive containing this Excel file is too little free.
- Second, the default configuration of the Microsoft Excel software causes this error. In case you check your computer still has plenty of internal memory and hard drive capacity think about the cause due to the default configuration of Microsoft Excel. Dongpolice.com please guide you how to solve this problem.
Often this error will appear when you download from the Internet an Excel file and are larger than 1 MB in size. And often the case of lack of internal memory or lack of hard disk space is very rarely encountered. PCNews sees the Protected View feature of Microsoft Office as the cause of this error. Here are the steps to fix it:
Step 1. Open any new document in Excel, and click File -> Option.
Step 2. In the left pane of Option, select Trust Center. Now in the right window click on Trust Center Settings.
Step 3. In the Trust Center Settings move up, select the Protected View item in the left pane. Then uncheck all items in the right pane including:
– Enable Protected View for files originating from the Internet.
– Enable Protected View for files located in potentially unsafe locations.
– Enable Protected View for Outlook attachments.
Finally, select the OK button and try to open the Excel file that reported the error now.
Good luck !
Visit Video Below